foot.note

16 November 2004

History examination was good... no worries :) Partly because the essay questions were exactly the same as the last two years... so i kind of wrote my essay out the night before already. tsk. what a lazy lecturer. haha.

Last paper is tmrw.. and i dunno what to do with myself until 15 december. I know I'm hanging around to finish the french term (last lesson on 13/12).. but that's only one day. what am i gonna do with the rest? most of the s'pore guys are going back this week. as a matter of fact, some of my friends have already left...

I could:
1) mug my french and do more grammar and vocab exercises.

2) Go to Matilda Bay, sit under ridiculous temperatures of up to (expected) 40 C, it really hits 40 C during the summer. Yesterday's highest temperature was 35.6 C, today's highest is 23 C. u get the huge variations in day-to-day weather, hence the national obsession with weather. Read a book, eat a Jester's pie, and wonder about life.

3) Go to Swanbourne and ogle at nude girls. Swanbourne is THE nudist beach of WA. But that's kinda "un-Christian", eh? :X I learnt the phrase "un-Christian" by watching Simpsons.. it's like Marge is the symbol of morality, and Homer's like the direct opposite. Simpsons is like trying to reconcile morality and reality.. Then we've got Ned Flanders being the ever-so-faithful Christian, who never misses Sunday service :)

4) Or, I could get involved in helping the OCF ppl out for O-week next Feb 05... sounds like a good idea to me.

5) I can't think of anything else. You've gotta help me :)