So I missed the 10.21am bus to Subiaco; that means I've missed church service and I'll probably follow William to Northbridge to attend his church then; his dad is a pastor. But I never understand what's going on at Northbridge, simply because it is in chinese.
Finished by history essay at about 10pm yesterday.. and it was such a relief :) Of cos, whether or not it makes sense is another thing altogether. Feeling a bit apprehensive about next week now, and kind of a bit neutral bordering on the -ve too (hey, what kind of feeling is that? haha).. Yeah, this is the last week and we're getting back most of the major assignments this week. I'll be getting my anthrop major essay tmrw, and it really would decide what grade i'll land up in, considering it takes up 35% of the unit. Euro Studies essay is going to be returned on Wed, and PS Position Paper on tuesday. hope it turns out ok :)
There's this PS group project that we had to do.. the tute was split into groups of 4 - btw my PS tute has 12 ppl, so is ES 102 and ANT 102. History only has about 6 or so. And we met up in the library at 4pm friday.. obviously ended up digressing talking about other stuff lah. The four of us were junyi (he's from chs too.. surprise. graduated in 1999. his form teacher was mrs pang, my geog teacher), matt (who's a canadian), tom (who's a half sri-lankan and half-australian), and me (who is a i-dunno-what). Yeah makes u wonder what is an "australian", eh? I think, we were talking about what we intend to do next year.. and junyi was like, "what else can we (+ me) do but continue studying next sem?".. and matt was like, "oh i'm taking a year off to go to japan..".. and more, tom said, "I'm taking 2005 off to spend a year with my girlfriend in Finland..."
Perhaps I'm unlovable in a sense that I can't comprehend why would people would want to spend a year (!) = 365 days with someone whom he thinks is the right one. I guess I'm ambivalent about his actions la.. not for me to criticise anyway. Of cos, Finland is a nice place to go to though..
And u know, even it has been almost a year since I went to Germany, ppl are still asking me how we went about doing it.. how for the fact that my parents even allowed me to go at all :) I know like at least two guys here have asked me if I'm ever going somewhere again, remember to count them in... haha.. we'll see :) not like i'm financing any trips that I make anyway.
On weekends (and weekdays for that matter), the buses tend to be far and few.. but they are accurate though. if the signboard says 10.21am, the margin of error is only about 1 minute or so. Kind of have the impression that buses are rare on weekends cos' the gahmen encourages ppl to be "good Australian men and women", u know, stuff like mowing the lawn, cooking lunch for the kids, go to church, shopping for groceries etc etc.
Btw d, i can't post any pictures here or what becos' i dun have internet in my house.. so it's impossible to upload any photos onto my blog cos i depend on library internet, which is faster than any broadband ISP anyway. There's one photo I really want to take with - that is the huge bronze carving of the numbers 6009 (each number is sculptured individually) on the boundary btwn City of Nedlands and City of Subiaco. 6009 is the postcode here btw.