Quite excited school is (re)-starting tmrw.. and relieved that my anthropology essay and polit sci. position paper is completed (both are due tmrw)...
One of my housemates, Yuen, cut his finger while he was using the knife to cook dinner yesterday.. Urm the cut was quite deep cos his entire skin peeled off, and he was actually dangling it in front of me. But it's amusing how he's still so +ve despite being in pain... by telling me not to cook dinner yesterday. Yeah, so I bought fried rice from outside instead... Fan brought him to the clinic, while I stayed at home and tried to clean up the mess in the kitchen, like the blood on the floor.
While Leo, the other housemate of mine... *shrugs* I think he asked me a rather insensitive question yesterday.. He asked "How much are you paying for rent?" .. And I was like, "I don't think I should answer that question, cos it is rather sensitive." Which is true, if u think about it... And he was going on and on about how the AUD was surging against the RMB (he's from China) recently.. Hey, as if the AUD is not rising against the RM and SGD too.. (!) But I can see that Yuen & Fan don't really like him... and I'm quite neutral actually.. like the balancer. I wish he'd (Leo) pay me the $1.70 he owes me for the toilet paper that I bought... I always need coins to do photocopying in the library. But I didn't chase him for the $ after he told me that his parents have not yet remitted the $ from China.. that he has not paid his share of the bills and rent to Fan yet. I wonder what Fan is thinking about now?
If there's one thing I'm constantly aware of, I know I'm very blessed. totally. I was working out how much my folks invest on me per month... and I was like "gee.." - I think it is nearly twice the amount that an average Malaysian earns per month.. of cos, i don't mean that i love my family any less if we are living in the streets :) yeah so thankful that i'm blessed with a good family, that we aren't impoverished, the gift of writing, and friends like u :)