foot.note

14 October 2004

I guess, in the midst of all the assignments and tutes, I kind of forgot that I'll be turning a year older on monday. Until I saw mabz's birthday card in the mailbox in the afternoon. the "card" was nice.. I like the "foldable" design of it.. :) And i guess, for the fact that arrived safely haha.. Sometimes, u do get the feeling that being in the land "down under", u're gonna fall off the world anytime soon. :) Thanks again. :)

Got back a slew of assignments today.. and it looks pretty good.

1. 8/10 for History tute paper on "Gandhi and satyagraha (active non-violence) in India".. that's 5% of the unit.

2. 8/10 for Anthropology online quiz on globalisation... that's urm well, 1% of the unit.

3. 9/10 for History bibliography exercise.. that's 15% (!), quite a heavy weightage for the unit. Especially happy with this one.. cos whoever marked it wrote, "This is an excellent assignment. Your summaries are well written and provide an appropriate amount of information about the articles, the selection of which is faultless. The high standard of presentation is also recognised."

Geez. I'm faultless :)

Yeah got to run off for some Polit Sci public lecture now.. take care :)