foot.note
27 September 2004
Yeah although I'm still a bit upset over the PS essay, I'll try to be okay soon. It's like I was already quite downcast yesterday cos.. it's not actually being homesick.. I don't miss home per se, but rather it's this longing for the intangible. something hollow within me. dunno what's missing. u know the feeling when you get when you are not alone (as in, there are friends and people around u), but in actual fact, you are all alone (as in, the inner-self definition)? Then I was a bit peeved that some housemate (i don't know which one exactly) has been cheating on the phone bills and making the rest of us pay. It's like, for local calls, we just mark on the piece of paper (under our name) if we make a call... cos' each call is 20 cents. But then the bill came, it recorded 60 local calls, when there was only 42 calls being marked by four of us. So the difference of 18 calls was split among all of us. And while each call is only 20 cents, I think it's pretty unfair to people like me who don't exactly call people. I mean, you can call your girlfriends or whatever people out there, but don't let it be me who ends up paying for the calls.