foot.note

28 September 2004

Valuair is flying to Perth
... in December. Found that out when I bumped into Noorshida in the library yesterday. sigh. note that all my social interactions are in the library. Yeah, so look out for that.. I heard the cost is about SGD 500 return, including taxes (and this is during peak-period December mind u), so I think off-peak periods will be cheaper. :)

I got an e-mail from Ms Harris too, my ex-colleague at ISJ... she is now back home in Sydney and teaching at, let's see... Tuggerah Lakes Secondary College. Nice to hear from her, and that we might have a chance to meet up in Malaysia cos' she's also flying to KL in Dec 04. Hope she gets well soon, cos' she said a huge boy threw a blackboard duster at her while she was teaching - and she suffered a broken nose. ah. the joys of teaching :)