foot.note

03 September 2004

Anwar Ibrahim was acquitted of his sodomy charges yesterday... Now that's really a watershed event in Malaysian history.

I went down to Perth CBD yesterday evening to look for a book that I thought might be useful for my next Euro Studies assignment... it's called "Cafe Europa - life after communism" by Slavenka Drakulic... I went to Angus & Robertson, Dymocks books but.. sigh. cannot find it. All said that they'll have to import it from UK. Saw a girl getting mugged yesterday by a man in the bus station too. But I was such a loser as not to intervene. The girl was like screaming at the top of her voice, "call the fu*king cop!!!"... and like, nobody really wanted to help? so much for civil society.

As i came back on bus 102, i saw the girl that looks like xy.. a big hi to you if you're reading this :) i was sitting behind her and she had the same exact middle length wavy hair like u... and she was wearing the exact same dark blue hooded t-shirt you always loved to wear on 'special' school functions like cny or class outings.. heh.