foot.note

25 July 2004

Yesterday was history in the making because I tried to really cook (and it's not cooking another egg here we're talking about) - cooked rice and stir-fried vegetables (xiao bai cai).

Not a bad result I must say, considering it's my first time.
The rice turned out a bit too hard (never add enough water) but it's still very eatable.
The vegetables were to my liking.. soft and crispy at the same time :)

And I tried cooking the same vegetables again for lunch today. And this time, I added an egg into it. Haha. It worked. so proud of myself. Think I'll probably try cooking chicken later for dinner.

Was talking to jw on the phone yesterday for a good 1.5 hours... talked about how i'm doing so far and the past. And he was telling me that this c/mate of mine in sec 3/4 told him (jw) that he didn't really like me. The thing is that, I've never really talked to him ever since we left chs - so i don't see the logic of him telling jw this year that he has something against me.

But there you have it i guess. You can't really expect everyone to like you.