My appeal plan has hit a momentary snag. Mr Bala won't be around in school until Wednesday.. so I guess I can only hand in my appeal on Wed earliest. I don't really know what to feel now because he said he'll be free today (monday).. and now he postponed it all of a sudden. But maybe he's really busy.. being a HOD. And besides, it's me who is asking for a favour right now. But if one day I'm a teacher, I'll def make it a point to attend to my students' woes asap, no matter how busy I am.
Anyway, happy 19th (!!!) birthday to u mabel. haha. :) Quite happy to know u're working in the education line too haha.. like how, at long last, u finally told me where u worked???!! I never could guess where u were working.. always thot on the lines of some govt agency or sth. And u know, u've got a pay that A LOT of people would admire.. :)
Rants from School
Was thinking in school that it wouldn't be so bad if I really landed up in Monash KL for the 1st year and run over to Monash Australia 2nd, 3rd and honours year. Like, I could seek part-time employment with Garden International School (KL) or the KL International School, which enjoys a better student enrolment, facilities and good reputation as compared to my current school. And I'm pretty sure of clinching a part-time teacher's assistant job, given the experience I'd have acquired under my belt already.
I noted that Garden Int'l School has a swimming pool, a gymnasium, an arts centre, proper Science labs ... all of which we at ISJ are sorely lacking. But that's really besides the point; I just love to be with young people. the more the merrier.
And interestingly enough,
Over here at ISJ, the school buses are fitted with seat-belts. (i know it's sth quite common in S'pore, but it's sth quite unheard of in M'sia)
And over there at Garden, the school buses are fitted with seat-belts and cameras (!!!)...
Just quite worried about...
HOW DO I WASH MY CLOTHES???? (cos i heard the hostel at Monash KL don't provide laundry service)... I think, you pour FAB powder on your clothes, pour water and hope for the powder to dissolve into your clothes. Do correct me if i'm wrong there haha.
Just one of the many questions I ask myself everyday.