me, Azkaban and mabel
Watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with mabel yesterday. the show was not exactly very good, kind of gave me a "hanging-in-the-air" feeling.. and besides, I was trying my best not to sleep.. was quite tired. drank coffee.. rotted. talked about life. yeah.
like, does it happen to be a phenomena that every girl after JC undergoes that complete makeover? carrying handbags, wearing high-heels, complete with business-like suits haha. i felt like your little brother tagging along just now haha. still in jeans. haven't reached the "wearing tie and coat to work" stage yet. *lol*
n yeah. hope it won't be another 8 months we meet up again. ok. i already said that to ya just now. =)
It's confirmed. the school has no money to pay us.
We are still not paid our May wages yet. (!!!)
And i heard that quite a few of the expats & local staff are gonna pack up their bags real soon.. so if it really turns out i'm going to australia in feb 05 (instead of july 04), there could be a vacancy for me to teach while the school tries to find replacement expat staff.
I mean, I'd love to go to oz in July 04. but there're really so many things to take care of and I'm not sure I'm really mentally prepared. it's like, so sudden?
Going to sleep. it's gonna be a busy day today cos it's our primary school drama performance at 6pm. heard it's gonna be a blast.