foot.note

21 June 2004

It's confirmed.

After deliberating for a week between Monash, Adelaide U, Australian National University and University of Western Australia, I've decided that it'd be:

University of Western Australia

Why I came to that decision? It's a long story. Too tired to write it down here. really.
Deposits have been paid, yeah. so confirmed.

I'm on my toes everyday checking the exchange rate btwn RM and AUD. Currently, it's AUD 1 = RM 2.6480. Slightly higher than s'pore.. but much lower than the start of the year, when it was AUD 1 = RM 2.93 or so.

Pray that the AUD will go down k? Greatly appreciated.

Whether or not I made the right decision, it's entirely up to God's will. I'm sure Uncle Henry will screw me because I didn't go to Melbourne.

But if this is an indication to go by, my Mum experienced sth strange today...

She was at Popular trying to look for an essay book for my sister. Cos she had to write an essay on "My Best Friend". She didn't find a book which had that essay.

But in the very first essay book she picked up, the first essay she came across was about a girl who was sad because she was gonna leave her parents to pursue her tertiary studies.

In the essay, she went to University of Western Australia. Not Harvard, Not Oxford, Not NUS, but UWA. of all universities.

An indication that God has affirmed my decision? time will tell.