Now, I'm feeling quite angry now cos I had a shouting match with my mum.
Mum: "eh. you really want to go monash arh? i heard it's quite dirty."
I kept quiet but I was already quite annoyed by that remark becos: 1) it wasn't the first time she said that. 2) that opinion of hers is formed by some person from church telling her so.
Five minutes later,
Mum: "are u really going to KL this weekend to see monash? really going to study there? i heard the hostel is horrendous."
At this stage, I really snapped loh. For me, getting angry isn't the norm but if I really get angry.. I'll snap big-time. And I won't care whether you are mum, dad or the Pope for that matter.
I shouted: "look. monash is plan B. it's THE ONLY PLAN B. even if it's dirty, even if there are a thousand snakes there, I'M STILL GOING TO KL TO HAVE A LOOK! can u stop making such comments? because it's very irritating and it doesn't change what I intend to do."
"Oh. so you big liao lah. can shout at your mum. okie fine loh. i'm not going to KL with you." And that all-too-familar sentence: "Where is God in your heart? so rude and disrespectful."
And I'll always go: "If you don't want to go to KL, FINE! i dun need a mum like u too."
For one, she always thinks I'm this wayward, rebellious, unfeeling guy. But you know I'm not. I love God and humanity. And I know I can face God because my conscience is very clear.

Temasek Junior College | Some class photo taken when I was in JC 2 | The statue in the photo is called "Dancers In The Wind" - and it's THE place in TJC to take photos..

Temasek Junior College | 2003 Graduation Night | Ritz-Carlton Hotel | I thought the food was pretty bland, the emcee was too sleazy, like always drooling at girls... You're looking at my 32/02 class photo.. as you can see, only half of the class turned up... probably too pricey and "nothing much to reminisce" anyway... I kind of went becuase I felt it was more of a formality.. *shrugs* But quite a few more of my c/mates turned up after Grad Nite and we went to Embassy to "see girls and boys dancing"...