foot.note

27 May 2004

So Fantasia won American Idol 3.. was watching the live broadcast on 8TV, a Malaysian private channel, in school. And after I knew Fantasia won Am Idol 3 at about 12.30pm, I went around irritating people by telling them the results haha..

Farrah asked me if I'm interested to go to Pulau Redang during this July holidays.. with a few other colleagues, and her boyfriend. I'd love to say "yes" to her now and then.. Pulau Redang is a really beautiful island off the coast of Terengganu.. can go snorkelling, diving.. and the coral reefs are so beautiful.. those type of islands where the waters are crystal clear.. and can see lots of "Nemo" fish..

But I've not completed what I've set out to do you see.. Until then, everything is on hold.

It's like one of those weird days where u go online on icq.. then someone whom you don't know msgs you "hey.."

And I went: "u are..?"
"lena. u are?"
I said "i'm will. from malaysia." (or so I say)
"oooh. that's so far away. i'm from germany." (or so she says)

"hey i've been backpacking to germany before. in dec 03. very beautiful country. especially the brandenberg gate in berlin"

and to mabz, i do remember "that anything is possible, possible cause you believe in me." :)

P/s: The new Corrs album, "Borrowed Heaven", is out in stores on 31 May.. *run run*