Ooh.. blogger has just revamped its website. much user-friendlier now. *thumbs up*
As of today, I've moved to the international primary department. This is the section where there's the biggest enrolment of students.. and also where the security is tightest in the whole school, cos they're all (ang moh) kids ranging from 3 yr old to about 11 years old.
I'm now working on what's possibly my swansong contribution to the school.. and that's the library at the int'l primary school. And I say, my "office" (i.e. the library) is brilliant =). The school is sitting on top of a hill.. and the library faces the Johor Straits.. so cool; I've got a panoramic view of the sea, Woodlands and the Causeway right in front of me. Quite cold air-cons.. the whole floor is lavishly carpeted.. And every hour I hear the ambulance going "eee oh eee oh" several times.. cos the General Hospital is just 1km away from the school, which can be quite irritating and amusing at the same time. More often than not, these ambulances are carrying women who are about to give birth.. cos in the kampungs and plantations at the outskirts of town, women generally wait till the baby is JUST about to come out, and start dialling frantically for the ambulance..
Oh, and I've got a television in the library to watch all day too.. =)
New colleagues too (not exactly new though, cos i've worked with them before during my first days at work): Ms Whay (Vanessa), Ms Kirk (Joanna), Mr Howard (Francis), Ms Lee (Minah), Ms Farrah.. all very friendly people unlike the hod at the secondary. *sticks tongue out*