foot.note

09 May 2004

My legs and hands are aching!

Had driving lesson from 8am to 12pm today.. completed my driving test (the school one) already.. got 88/100... passing mark is 81/100... so my real driving test is on 17th May. *gasp! i'm THAT close to getting my driving license*

I'm trying to decipher what I did wrong for my driving test.. cos there's a marker report you see... but it's all in malay. ok let's see.
1) i don't look at the mirror while reversing (!!)
2) Neither do I look at mirrors while driving along the highway.. ok apparently i've got a problem with mirrors.
3) i don't give ample signals to show that i'm turning left or right...
4) i criss-cross my hands all over the steering wheel when i do a turn...

Ok, anyone dare to sit in my car now? *grins*

The tester actually wanted to deduct 2 marks from me for talking to him while I was driving (there's a provision for that btw) .. but he decided to liquid-paper it away in the end cos he probably figured out that it was he who opened his mouth to talk to me in the first place. And that I'm such a chatty person.. sure brighten up his boring day one mah =) shameless me tsk tsk.

Then i rushed out to bugis to meet up with bk, marc and chun han... not that often that we guys get to meet mah. and as usual, i was an hour late haha... nth much loh. just talk about girls, NS... more girls. then bk disappeared early.. so the 3 of us went to sim lim.. go sunshine plaza to check out ch's anime magazines.. which i think he's pretty fond of haha. that's an understatement eh.

Bought love actually vcd too... was hoping to buy the dvd, but i didn't see it anywhere in bugis and i can't wait any longer? I didn't catch it cos i was in germany.. came back the show ended it's run liao. Finished the first half.. and i don't really follow the flow of the movie.. maybe it's becos i'm damn tired or sth.. will re-watch it again tmrw =) Everyone i know, and i mean everyone said that it's a really good show.. so i must watch it too.

oh bk said nus sent out rejection letters already (i.e. can't qualify for anything at all)... he said got a army friend received a rejection letter liao. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT in my mailbox k!

and so he said, "if you haven't seen a letter yet... it's probably good. cos you're still somewhere in the system".. cheerios. a brand new week.