20.4.04 - Came to school today seeing a badly mangled taxi at the road junction just in front of school.. and the thing was that the Forensic Unit police van was there dusting for fingerprints.. so obviously it's more than just an accident. The cleaners told me it's a robbery-cum-murder or sth to that effect.. apparently it happened in the wee hours of the morning and the incident was only reported during daybreak. *sigh*
Hmm so what's new today? Some part of the Nicoll Highway collapsed.. and we all know now that the foreign university that is setting up it's Singapore campus is University of New South Wales. quite reputable, as Jenny has always told me.
Like, I can't believe that people actually think Ms Leong and me are husband and wife????!!!!!! (That was what the Ugama (Malay religion) teacher asked Ms Leong). Just because I'm always seen with her doesn't mean that there's anything hanky panky btwn us wad. She was my ex-colleague at the secondary school.. got transferred to the M'sian pte primary school a month ago.. and since well, I'm over at the M'sian pte school now too.. so obviously there's quite a bit to talk with her wad. And like, she's 9 years older than me? Got husband already too? sheesh. now i know how what marcus tan and ms leong feels.. (they r tj tutors and almost always seen together in school)...
I wonder how many more days I'll have to wait before I hear any good news from nus? if any at all?