foot.note

14 April 2004

14.4.04 - Just completed the e-filing for my ah ma's income tax.. the deadline's tmrw right.. and i was reading the ST that 40% of s'poreans still haven't submitted their forms.. probably trying to find ways n means to pay less tax (like me).. =X so it's another day of working at the m'sian pte primary school (not the secondary sch i'm in, cos it's still our holidays).. in the library.. the primary 1 teacher came to talk to me.. her name is Yee Feng (Ms Wong).. very friendly n sarcastic also.. she said she's an english major at UTM (that's Universiti Technologi Malaysia, somewhere in my area).. and i was like, "english major? i thot UTM is like all computer n engineering stuff..." Btw, I don't really know any of the staff at the sekolah swasta except for Ms Leong (who used to teach Malay at the secondary section b4 she was transferred to swasta) and today, I've got a new friend called Ms Wong haha. Anyway, for the record, UTM is also the university where quite a number of the JI professors are from, so.. I was telling Ms Wong that i can still remember that very one question that caused me to elude 100% for my P1 Math final exam.. so i wrote down the qn for her. In the question, there was a big square divided into 4 equal smaller squares.. and the qn was: "How many questions are there?" And she said: "oh four squares loh.. eh wait oops" Heh and I was laughing away... see, that's why I can remember that mistake forever.. =) Anyway, the answer is 5 lah. I hope you ain't scratching your head now and wondering why it is 5 squares =X