foot.note

09 March 2004

9 March 04 - daryl just called me from camp! like wow. that's the first time we talked on the phone since he went to army 3 weeks ago.. oh well. finally got to know his A level results too, what can i say... =( I'm having some kind of trouble with one of the Yr 8 students, who takes pride in insulting me... - e.g. "Oh it's only you in the library, I thought it was someone important.." And yes, this is the same person that insulted me yesterday... I've already talked to Jenny about it, who's her form teacher... My dad kind of lost his patience with the school today too... cos he called up the secretary to ask her why there's no form of "reward" for me... (I've talked to the secretary about it weeks ago, but it just seems like it never gets to the P)... and she told him "i'll check with the P and you'll know 2 days later..." - I was a bit upset with my dad for calling the school up w/o letting me know first... hey, I've already settled down in the school (even if there's no pay)... and I've made quite a lot of friends, students n colleagues alike. After all, I'm not that hard-up for the $ anyway. And as far as work experience is concerned, it's much more better than sitting in a corner facing a computer... no offence if you're doing that type of job.. =X