foot.note
06 March 2004
6 March 04 - Ok. I'll try my best to pull myself along after this whole disaster. It's gonna be hard but I'll do whatever I can. Now the problem is don't know w/er can get into NUS or not (Hasim say that isn't a problem), and even if can, dunno w/er can do PS/History or not (that is my biggest worry now)... *shrugs* And according to the newspapers, our cohort did very well... so i don't really know. So it'd be living from day to day now until June till the results come out... but I'm already mentally prepared to fly somewhere... just hope I don't have to utilise that option. According to the NUS website, there are 481 guys and about 1190 girls in FASS Year 1... is that a lot or very little? So many questions. no answers. but i'll pick myself up. that's for sure.