30.3.04 - I don't know if to feel happy or sad right now... I'm put in charge of all the 3 libraries already.. and in return, all my teaching duties have disappeared.. I should feel sad right? Cos' I don't get to interact with the students on a one-on-one basis already.. and I can't get to hear silly jokes by Do Hoon.. hmm. But I think it's only a temporary arrangement.. until all the 3 libraries all take flight.. which well, looks forever.. with at least a thousand books in each library.. I've set myself a deadline for finishing what has to be done at the libraries:- 23 April 04. That's the crappy thing about this school.. they change your jobs as and when as they like it... as and when they think it's more "productive".. No wonder no one stays for more than a year or two.. but that's really not an issue of concern for me, becos' it's just an exposure stint for me + i'm definitely not working here after I graduate.
And, and.. I lost my wallet.. I never bring my wallet to school.. but yesterday was an exception cos' I had to go out to s'pore.. in the first place, I'm not even sure w/er did i bring my wallet to sch yday.. I only managed to get out to s'pore cos I had loose RM in my pocket.. but my wallet wasn't there then.. so I borrowed $ from bk loh.. and today when I went back to school, it wasn't where I thought I left it.. and that's the library.. I hate to think that someone in school might have stolen it.. very little $ in it.. but there's the ez-link card n atm card.. drats.
Lastly, Moonlake came to visit JB today.. Moonlake is my cousin (mum's eldest sis' daughter).. she married to a HK guy.. but stayed in Toronto for like 10 years.. migrated to Singapore this year.. last time I saw Moonlake was in 1997.. at Belle's (her sister) wedding in KL... and she's back with someone to call me uncle will! .. Alicia is 8 months old.. hmm. didn't get to meet her and Alicia for long cos I had to zip back to work after my lunch hour... but i'm sure there'll be more opportunities cos they're now living in S'pore...
Cds bought today:- (i asked my brother to help me get 'em)
1) Simple Plan - No Pads, No Helmets.. Just Balls
2) George Michael - Patience