foot.note

28 March 2004

28.3.04 - Met up with daryl n jw for lunch today... only spent 2.5 hours with them... before I zipped back to JB.. and we bumped into Mr Wang (our sec 3 & 4 f/teacher) along the way.. so chatted a bit with him lo.. and I'm going to s'pore again tmrw too.. cos i'm meeting marc, bk and ch for dinner.. daryl just told me during lunch that he also put FASS as 1st choice.. now I really hope i glide into arts loh.. cos there are quite a number of familiar ppl i know going to arts.. at least I won't be that lost when I get into NUS.. and it'd be in a faculty which I have a passion for. my family went to Kulai (about 20km north) for dinner just now.. hmm that's about it.. tmrw's monday =( But it's the last week of Term 2.. before there's a two week break.. going to read now. zzz. zzz.