27.03.04 - Finally paid up the $15 for the NUS thing.. but I was rudely awakened from my sleep in the morning by my dad forcing me to go s'pore with him and my ah ma... going to the bank.. so I found myself walking to the ATM at centrepoint in a T-shirt which looks more like a rag and slippers.. at the causeway, I saw Mr Starmer (Sci teacher) and Ms Kirk (P4/P5 teacher) going out to s'pore in their car too... on the BKE i saw Ben's (a Yr 8 student) parents car zipping past... and worse of all, I saw Jessica (a Yr 10 student) in Centrepoint... and of cos she'll prob go back telling her c/mates that "Mr Lee goes to Orchard wearing flip-flops.." .. .. . and while at the carpark, a secondary school girl came up to the window and asked my dad w/er he wanted to donate sth for her flag day... and she left while he was searching for loose change.. so I chased after her and dropped in the coins.. and guess what she said?
"Thank you uncle!"