foot.note

26 March 2004

26.3.04 - Guess what? I've been taken off French lessons already.. cos i'm (according to the HOD) sorely needed for the library... both in primary & secondary.. must speed up work cos the IB people are coming down to have a look soon.. and one of the most impt criteria for the accreditation of IB (International Baccalaurate) status is the library/resource centre.. and apparently, we're still far far behind as far as library is concerned.. not enough non-fiction books, haven't set up senior study space yet blah blah.

But if you ask me, i think the HOD is just plain selfish ... of all things, she took me off French... and it's one of the lessons I have in which I'm truly enlightened..

And well the Yr 7 and Yr 8 had their Drama performances today... and I was the irritating guy sitting at the front of the audience snapping photos... and now Bernice is shrieking at me cos I took one with her and Flynn in the performance... n all her c/mates are now going "Bernice loves Flynn..." .. Sigh u know. growing up kids. teenagers.

Ooh our new car arrived today.. and i was just like a little kid playing with the dashboard and going "oooh oooh ahh" with my sister just now... anyways, it's the weekend and i'm quite relieved to have two days of peace w/o ppl screaming "Mr Lee!" from one end of the school to another or ppl telling me, "Will, can you....???" =)