foot.note

25 March 2004

25.3.04 - Conversational French with Mr Lee:- =)

A: Salut
B: Ca va? (how are you?)

A: Ca va bien, et toi (I'm fine, what about u?)
B: Ca va.

A: Ou vas-tu? (Where are you going?)
B: Je vais au Supermarche (I'm going to the supermarket)... now i know what marche means.. haha

A: Pourquoi (Why?) (pronounced pu-quah)
B: Pour acheter (ash-teh) des legumes et des fruits (eh-de-fruh-ee) (To buy vegetables & fruits)

A: A (ah) bientot
B: A bientot (Goodbye)...

I even got to practise with the Yr 6 kids! hmm. Tmrw the Yr 7 and Yr 8 guys will be doing a Drama performance at the Drama Area.. Yr 7 is doing an adaptation from "The Tempest" and Yr 8 is doing "The Girl Who Was Asked To Turn Blue"... i'd sure take my camera tmrw to snap a few photos.. esp the Yr 7 kids.. really love them.. =) They had better put in my testimonial at the end of the day that I set up two libraries almost entirely on my own... I've got to work at the Malaysian primary school (next door to the sec sch) for the first 4 days of the school holidays next next week.. cos the library has to be set up there too.. haha.. I'm actually (half) dreaming that these folks will give me an air ticket to Europe when my term is up in June 04... wishful thinking..