23/3/04 - Yr 6 did a Math worksheet on "designing my dream house" yesterday & today.. don't ask me where's the connection btwn designing their dream house and Maths.. =) I was also designing my own dream house at the back of the class.. Ms Nicholson gave me a copy too.. and I told the kids "that when you get back your worksheet, make sure you keep it with you so that when you guys become adults, you'll remember that's your dream house when you were 12 years old... and make that become reality.."
As for my dream house worksheet, ... .. it's pasted in my planner... =)
Aye.. no public holiday in Johor even though BN secured a landslide victory in the elections.. in my constituency, the MP (Ms Tan Ah Eng) won by 31666 votes out of a total of 70000+ voters in our constituency.. the turnout was 52239 i think.. Think I'll ask my dad to introduce me to work as a polls worker in the next general election.. he knows quite a few people from the local district office, whose staff are usually the poll workers in an election...
Francesca (Yr 8) is leaving at the end of this week... yes this is the girl who scrawled graffiti on the newspaper articles i cut out for the library.. going back to Wales or so I heard.. ever since she did that to me, I've never said a single word to her everytime I see her in school.. she looks sad. Has been walking around school looking downcast.. with a camera in tow... Her f/teacher (Jenny) told me her parents want to go back to Wales.. and she'd be going back to a mainstream school there.. no hard feelings i guess. will be geniunely nice to her and buy her a farewell present..