foot.note

09 February 2004

9 Feb 04 - Yr 6 English was very fun today.. we acted out a play; can't remember what's the title of the book now though but the kids were running up and down during the play... *cool*. Mrs Nicholson (head Math teacher) is absent.. and I feel pretty offended that I'm not given the chance to take over ANY of her classes today.. I'm sure I'm as good as, if not better than the other teachers here...

I forgot to bring my biscuits for lunch today.. damn hungry now.. writing this during lunch time.. wonder if there is any leftover catered food around here? There's no canteen in the school btw, all the lunch food is catered and served to the students buffet style.. but a lunch meal costs RM4 (which I think it's outrageously expensive) and they have to pay the lunch $ upfront for 2 weeks... there's Drama practice after school though! That should be pretty interesting... hey i'm eating leftover fried rice and potatoes from the buffet with the cleaners now... haha...

hey, this is the time of the year where I can never escape from the constant reminders to buy the special someone sth for 14 Feb... quite sucky right, this whole thing is so commercialised nowadays... even Who Wants To Be A Millionaire has a Valentine's Day special... even the guides in the newspapers on "how to survive V Day if you're a single" sounds more of a consolation than anything else. Being single is okay what.. dun see anything wrong with it.. dunno why the gahmen portrays singlehood as if it's a big sin.

And in a huge about-turn, I guess the three of us are going to the mtvasia awards after all... cos jw decided that seeing faye wong is more important than asking his crush out on a date haha.. aiyah. dun worry lah. this year go mtv, next year u can go and woo her or sth.. besides, the mtvasia awards next year isn't going to be held in s'pore anymore.. or said some mtv bloke on mtvasia.com =)