5 Feb 04 - Went out with daryl & jw to bugis.. jw treated me to sakae sushi buffet.. and we ate from 3pm to like 5.30pm haha... thanks for the treat k although you should be buying me a meal anyway =P .. finally got to buy To Kill A Mockingbird to read, cos my aunt was telling me it's a gd book to read and all, especially if u're interested in prejudice, racism and blah blah.. bought Toto today too! it's like the first time i actually bought toto/4-D ever since i turned 18, but sadly, never won anything out of it.. anyway I only spent $3.50 on Toto .. not a compulsive gambler yet =) Spotted the exact Hi-Fi I wanted to buy at Bugis.. trying to figure out how to raise the $ to buy it now.. cos I already deposited quite a fair bit of my ang pow $ into the bank and i have no intentions to w/draw it again...
6 Feb 04 - According to TNP today, there is a woman (n probably many more) who is filing a lawsuit against Justin, JJ and MTV for "suffering outrage, anger, embarrassment, serious injury" over that right breast incident at the Super Bowl show.. erm I was wondering whether do people actually file huge lawsuits like that (this one runs into billions of dollars, according to the news report) just to make $??? Oh I think Ken & Grace are quitting school pretty soon, so that might probably take away a fair bit of my teaching duties liao, so quite sad loh =( and it'd be sad to see them leave cos they are 17/19 yrs old, so we have lots of things to talk about in class... but I guess it's better that way, cos they tell me and a few other teachers that they aren't happy studying here and that they have to drive like 40km everyday to and from the school... they live in Kulai btw...
Hey, mtvasia.com says that T.A.T.U. and stephanie sun are the latest artistes to confirm their attendance for 14 feb.. *cool* still hoping for evanescence or sth like that to appear... I'll def be rooting for black eyed peas, sugababes and stacie orrico...