foot.note

27 February 2004

27 Feb 04 - I've got another star sticker from Alison (Mrs Nicholson) in my diary for being the best Buzz player during Math lessons today haha.. the two of us brought the Yr 6 kids down to the Primary school for their assembly day - the Yr 2 to 5 kids were performing n singing songs in Bahasa Melayu and Chinese.. hmm we also had staff photo taking today! And I can't believe we took 30 minutes to get ourselves organised and take photos.. hope to get my photo soon though haha.

So i finally went to Mardi Gras in the end with Chun Han... bumped into Lynnette, Jingfen (my closer OGMs). saw mc also.. but I just turned to the opposite direction... she seems to have did something new to her hair.. We talked to Mr Hasim for like more than an hour about what we're doing now.. asked him lots of qns about teaching too.. he's involved in the planning of the curriculum for the Integrated Programme next year.. erm what else? I talked to our Maths tutor Mr Ang too... and he's like, "oh are u worried about next week? Your Maths?" ... *sigh* saw denise performing too... that "me against the music" dance by britney was quite cool.. but she said that there were more cooler dances than that, which I didn't catch cos I was talking crap to chun han and mr hasim.. hmm.