foot.note

24 February 2004

24 Feb 04 - Finally found time to pin up the wall-size Stacie Orrico poster (that i got free from MTV Asia) in my room! She's quite good looking with the mole leh... and i'm itching to buy her CD already.. Watching the 9pm Channel 8 show makes one quite worried over his/her own health actually, or is it more of paranoia watching the same MediaCorp actors/resses crying, wailing and feeling sorrowful... Mee Hwey isn't in school for today and tmrw.. so tmrw I think got to cover her for Malay loh. cos the rest of the teachers seem unhappy of having to relief people every other time. so everything just convieniently dump onto me haha. not that I'm complaining though. I'm learning the ropes. maybe Mrs Howard should put a "L" tag on my shirt - like those they put on beginner drivers' cars to show students n parents I'm a beginner. ok that wasn't funny. =)