foot.note

19 February 2004

19 Feb 04 - We had our Meet the Parents session today... i'm not exactly required to talk to parents about students performance, cos' I'm like young enough to be the parents' kids.. so I spent my afternoon talking to the students and getting to know them better... and people are still coming up to me and saying: "I think you are 25 years old this year!"... *sigh* .. oh, I also made a casual trip to the general office and the secretary said, "Hey will, u've not collected your stuff from your letter slot for a long long time..." and i looked at her and said, "u mean i have a pigeonhole too?" ... and the secretary said, "yeah, why not?" and handed me this whole stack of staff minutes, circulars, .. basically lots of insider information loh haha...and quite interestingly, there's even a magazine called "Expatriate Lifestyle" in my letter slot! like *lol* and there are advertisments of spa treatments, high tea, expat advice, etc in it.. haha i'm a local, so no thanks that's not the kind of lifestyle I can afford haha... hmm next Tuesday is staff photo taking at the primary section (with the principal!)... and we're teaching the International Baccalaureate (is the spelling correct??) from September 2005... sounds cool, but I won't be around by then, so... I'm already starting to feel the jitters from worrying about the A level results... =(